CMMC Information Circular
Your Vote Is Important!
Vote Your Shares Today FOR the Share Issuance Resolution
At the Special Meeting, Shareholders are being asked to vote on the ordinary resolution to approve the issuance of Copper Mountain shares in connection with the acquisition of Altona Mining. Shareholders are encouraged to read the Letter to Shareholders and Management’s Information Circular for further information.
Some of the reasons to vote FOR the Share Issuance Resolution include:
- Accretive Low Cost Acquisition: The acquisition of Altona Mining Limited will see Copper Mountain issue 53.5 million shares in exchange for 100% of Altona Mining which includes: $30 million in cash, the substantial development ready Eva Copper Project, and a large mineral tenure position (397,000 hectares) that will be very beneficial to Copper Mountain and its shareholders as copper markets continue to strengthen.
- Accretive Growth with Near-Term Production Potential: The development of the Eva Copper Project has the potential to more than double Copper Mountain’s production profile, with the anticipated addition of over an additional 80 million pounds (39,000 tonnes) of copper and 17,200 ounces of gold per year.
- Reserve and Resource Accretion: The Altona acquisition doubles Copper Mountain’s Measured and Indicated Resources to 4.1 billion pounds of copper, and significantly increases Proven and Probable Reserves to 2.0 billion pounds of copper.
- Regional Exploration Potential: The Altona acquisition gives Copper Mountain shareholders exposure to Altona’s large 3,970 square kilometre land package and exploration success in a well-established mining region.
- Increased Market Profile: Increased market prominence with the creation of a significant dual-listed copper mining company, including expanded exposure for Copper Mountain to Australian and Pan-Pacific investors through listing Copper Mountain CDIs on the ASX.
- Timing: Strong combination of healthy cash flow and significant growth in a rising copper market.
- Diversification: Asset and geographical diversification to Copper Mountain, providing a lower risk profile for the combined entity.
Vote Your Shares Prior To The Deadline on March 22, 2018, at 2:00 PM (Vancouver Time).