The Eva Copper Project is located 75 kilometres from the town of Cloncurry and 95 kilometres north-east of Mt Isa in north-west Queensland, Australia. The Project is envisioned to be a conventional open pit with a conventional crush, grind, flotation circuit. The property is accessible by air and road and has sufficient water and power available through a 220kV powerline.
The May 2020 Feasibility Study on the Eva Copper Project demonstrated robust economics, and further improved the value of the Project when compared to the 2018 Feasibility Study, increasing production, reducing costs and extending the mine life. The results of which are summarized below.
|Ownership||100% Copper Mountain Mining Corporation|
|Location||Queensland, Australia. Mt. Isa Inlier area|
|Infrastructure||All-weather paved highway, rail, gas, airports, power|
|Deposit Type||IOCG (Iron Oxide Copper Gold)|
|Mine Type||Conventional Open Pit|
|Process||Conventional Crush, Grind, Flotation|
|Expected Mine life(1)||15 years|
|Expected Average Annual Production(1)||Approx. 106 Mlbs of copper equivalent|
(Approx. 100 Mlbs of copper and approx. 14 koz of gold)
|Copper Feed Grade(1)||0.46%|
|After-tax NPV (8%)(1)||US$437M|
|End Product||Copper concentrate (with gold credits)|
Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resources
The Eva Mineral Reserve is included in the Eva Mineral Resource and the effective date of the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource January 30, 2020. A summary of the Mineral Reserve and Mineral Resource is provided below.
Eva Mineral Reserves
Eva Copper Mineral Reserve
Total Proven and Probable
Total Proven and Probable (Gold only)
Mineral Reserve Notes:
1. CIM Definition Standards were followed for Mineral Reserves.
2. Mineral Reserves were generated using the December 31, 2019 mining surface.
3. Mineral Reserves are reported at an NSR cut-off value of $8.95/t for Little Eva and Turkey Creek, $9.35/t for Bedford and Blackard, $10.32/t for Lady Clayre and Scanlan, and $11.44/t for Ivy Ann.
4. Mineral Reserves are reported using copper and gold prices of $2.75/lb and $1,250/oz, respectively.
5. Average process recoveries of 95% for copper sulphide, 63% for native copper, and 78% for gold were used for all deposit areas.
6. Little Eva, Turkey Creek, Bedford, and Lady Clayre have an equivalent 5.3% NSR royalty; Ivy Ann has an equivalent 5.8% royalty.
7. Blackard, Scanlan, and Turkey Creek do not contain gold.
8. Totals may show apparent differences due to rounding.
Eva Mineral Resources
Eva Copper Mineral Resource
Total Measured + Indicated
Mineral Resource Notes:
1. Joint Ore Reserves Code (JORC) and CIM definitions were followed for Mineral Resources.
2. Mineral Resources are inclusive of Mineral Reserves.
3. Mineral Resources are constrained within a Whittle pit shell generated with a copper price of $3.50/lb, a gold price of $1,250/oz and an exchange rate of AU$1.35 = US$1.00.
4. Density measurements were applied (ranges from 2.4 t/m3 to 3.0 t/m3).
5. Significant figures have been reduced to reflect uncertainty of estimations and therefore numbers may not add due to rounding.